- The EF4500iSE picks up where our extremely successful EF3000iSEB leaves off, with even more power and fuel efficiency in a quiet, portable package. Designed for maximum fuel efficiency and minimum noise, its super-powerful engine allows it to run at the very low engine speed of just 2600 rpm - 1000 rpm lower than other generators it its class.
- That slow engine speed pays off big time in reduced fuel consumption as well as less noise, vibration, and engine wear. Up to 15.2 hours run time ant 1/4 rated load.
- The EF4500iSE features Noise Block sound reduction system which makes it a very quiet generator for its output. 58-60 decibels.
- 4500 watt maximum output, 4000 watt rated continuous output suitable for running most 15,000 BTU RV air conditioners and 1000 watt microwave oven, or two major RV appliances, simultaneously.
- Electric start makes starting effortless-turn the key to start and power appliances you want and you can add an optional wireless remote control for easier starting.
- Yamaha's Oil Watch Warning System helps prevent engine damage from low oil and provides added peace of mind.
Vehicle:2021 Yamaha Power EF4500ISE
Location:Bobby J's Yamaha, Albuquerque, NM 87110
Warranty:Manufacturer's w/ Extended Available
Displacement (cc): 357cc
Engine Dry Weight (lbs): 194 lb
Type: Brushless, Inverter
Continuous Operation at 1 / 4 Rated Load: 15.2 hr
L x W x H: 30.7 x 24.3 x 27.2 in
Maximum AC Output: 4500 watts
Noise Level 1 / 4 Load - Rated Load: 58-60 dBA
Rated AC Output: 4000 watts
Rated Maximum AC Current: 33.3 / 37.5 amps @ 120V
Fuel Capacity (gal): 4.5 gal
ATVs are recommended for those aged 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call 1-800-887-2887. ATV’s can be hazardous to operate.
Professional driver on closed course. Always protect the environment and wear your seat belt, helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Read the owner’s manual and product warning labels before operation. Model shown with optional accessories. Vehicle specifications subject to change.