Your Price: $1,149 USD
New 2021 Yamaha Power EF2200IS Generator For Sale Near Albuquerque, NM
This New 2021 Yamaha Power EF2200IS Generator is for sale at Bobby J’s Yamaha located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. If this isn't the exact Yamaha Generator you're looking for don't hesitate to go back and REVISE YOUR SEARCH. We are sure to have the perfect powersport vehicle for you in our showroom located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. At Bobby J’s Yamaha we host a large selection of new and pre-owned motorcycles, atvs, dirt bikes, side by side, personal watercrafts and generators in the Albuquerque and Santa Fe area. We are the United States Oldest Yamaha Dealer, Family owned since 1956. CONTACT Bobby J’s Yamaha today for more information and to learn about us. Visit Bobby J’s Yamaha of Albuquerque, your family-owned New Mexico powersports dealership.
BOBBY J’S YAMAHA
Map Directions: 4724 Menaul Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110
Click to Call: (505) 884-3013
2021 Yamaha Power EF2200IS
- The EF2200iS Inverter Generator boasts a rugged design with a powerful high output Yamaha MZ80 engine.
- The EF2200iS is fitted with Yamaha Quiet Technology. Its quiet operation allows you to have a conversation near one and may not even realize it's running. (57-65dBA)
- The EF2200iS offers high power, sophisticated quiet technology, rich features and a rugged design. It weighs a mere 55 lbs., and with the tri-handle design is easy to transport.
- If you need more power, the EF2200iS has a convenient Twin Tech parallel function allowing you to connect two EF2200iS units together to provide 30 AMPs of rated power.
- The EF2200iS was built with the RV Camper in mind, incorporating a standard RV outlet as a standard plug meaning no more searching for the right adapter to power your RV.
- A new design makes moving around the campsite or worksite a breeze with the tri-handle design - designed for two people to easily move the unit.
- Starting and stopping the unit is simple now with a Yamaha Smart Dial.
- Long Run Time - The EF2200iS features Smart Throttle, a load sensing rpm control that allows greater fuel efficiency and noise reduction by automatically adjusting engine speeds to match the load. It will run up to 10.5 hours at 1/4 rated load on a tank of gas.
- The all new LED Illuminated Control Panel makes it easy to check the status of your generator both day and night. The control panel features a multi-function display as well as an illumination light that cascades over the entire control face of the unit for easier low light operation.
- Integrated into the control panel is a regulated DC socket outlet allowing more devices to easily connect to the generator.
- In the event of a power overload, the EF2200iS features an Overload Power Reset enabling the device to restore power without shutting the unit down by holding down the reset button for up to three seconds.
- The EF2200iS features the Yamaha Easy Carburetor Drain that allows you to empty the fuel from the carburetor to help prevent stale fuel problems and prepare the unit for long term storage.
- A convenient tool-free maintenance panel allows you to access critical engine components for easy service of your unit.
- Fuel Gauge - allows fuel level to be seen at-a-glance.
- The Yamaha EF2200iS inverter generator supplies clean, high power output featuring Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) with its inverter system.
Vehicle:2021 Yamaha Power EF2200IS
Location:Bobby J's Yamaha, Albuquerque, NM 87110
Warranty:Manufacturer's w/ Extended Available
Displacement (cc): 79cc
Engine Dry Weight (lbs): 55.2 lbs
Continuous Operation at 1 / 4 Rated Load: 10.5 hrs
DC Output: 3 amps @ 12V
L x W x H: 21.9 x 11.8 x 18.5 in
Maximum AC Output: 2200 watts
Noise Level 1 / 4 Load - Rated Load: 57 - 65 dBA
Rated AC Output: 1800 watts
Rated Maximum AC Current: 15 / 18.3 amps @ 120V
Fuel Capacity (gal): 1.24 gal
ATVs are recommended for those aged 16 years and older. YAMAHA recommends an approved training course. See your dealer or call 1-800-887-2887. ATV’s can be hazardous to operate.
Professional driver on closed course. Always protect the environment and wear your seat belt, helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Read the owner’s manual and product warning labels before operation. Model shown with optional accessories. Vehicle specifications subject to change.