RR 2T 300 MY 2019
The new Beta RR my 2019 arrives on the market with a broader range than in previous years.
The Beta philosophy is to make sure each engine size has its own distinct personality so as to meet the specific needs of every enduro rider.
Of course, there's been no lack of upgrades across the existing range either, with improvements stemming from extensive race experience: in the last two years Beta has won two EnduroGP Manufacturers World Championships, an Enduro3 World Title and EnduroGP title with Steve Holcombe, an Enduro Junior World Title with Brad Freeman and two wins in the Assoluti d’Italia.
Work has focused on both the engine and the chassis setup, with particular attention being paid to the suspension – front and rear – now fitted with top-drawer ZF Sachs components which are much more advanced than those used in the past.
250: Ideal for those looking for a gentler 2-stroke bike with slightly less power and torque than the top-of-the-range models to ensure excellent handling.
300: Made for those who like big-displacement engines with outstanding torque at any rpm. The perfect bike for those who enjoy riding long distances on smooth or fast terrain.
Following intensive across-the-range development and technical refinement, the biggest new features on the RR my 2019models can be summed up as:
- New engine control unit (ECU): guarantees a more powerful spark at high revs, improving combustion and engine performance.
- Clutch actuator with wider diameter: gives the clutch lever a softer, more responsive feel.
- New BPV exhaust valve opening adjustment (on 300 cc only): allows extremely linear power delivery, creating a high-performance engine that is easy to use under extreme conditions.
- BPV centrifugal unit contrast springs kit (on 300 cc only): supplied with the bike to extend the bike's scope for personalization according to the rider's needs. Thanks to springs with a spring rate lower than the standard ones, performance is better at mid-high revs, giving fuller, more decisive power delivery.
- New expansion chamber: ensures increased performance throughout the rev range.
- New ZF Sachs (ø 48 mm) fork with new adjustment system: allows positioning of the compression, rebound and spring preload adjusters on the upper fork cap; they can be reached while sitting on the bike and do not require tools. The fork also benefits from a new packing system which ensures greater stability and a slider with special anodizing that reduces friction and increases durability.
- New fork shoes (yoke): stiffer and lighter.
- New fork guards: designed together with the shoe to combine practicality and design.
- Fully redesigned ZF Sachs shock: with more compact ø 46 mm piston, about 300g lighter. The new piston has been designed to ensure more stable operation as the oil temperature varies and increased sensitivity to enhance comfort and traction. The small upper base and reservoir have also been redesigned to rationalize the system and minimize weight and bulk. New spring is also lighter.
- New graphics and colors.